Our Acquisition Solutions are designed to help our clients develop their sourcing strategy, and work with them through all the phases necessary to assess, evaluate, select and secure their technologies and services. Read More...
- Acquisition Strategic Sourcing – We develop a comprehensive, collaborative understanding of the initial strategy and allocated budget.
- Market Research – We obtain industry information and feedback through research and RFI response analysis.
- Requirements Definition – We assist in defining requirements for the procurement and analyze alternatives (when appropriate), then develop the schedule and timeline.
- Acquisition Planning – We develop Requests for Proposal (RFP), Requests for Quote (RFQ), Performance Work Statements (PWS), Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCE), Statements of Objectives (SOO), Statements of Work (SOW), Justification & Approval (J&A), etc.
- Conduct Procurement – We issue solicitation documents to industry, prepare for and conduct industry days, and respond to vendor questions.
- Source Selection Support – We provide technical advice and counsel to government source selection officials.
- Oversight and Management – We assist ITIO in oversight of an awarded vendor(s) throughout the life of their contract(s) by assuring adherence to the scope, schedule, budget, reporting requirements, PWS, etc.
IT Strategy & Transformation
Peridot Solutions supports clients in conducting a thorough evaluation of their entire IT organization, investments, process maturity and staffing to develop an IT strategy that aligns with their business strategy. Read More...
- Structuring IT initiatives that drive improved efficiency and effectiveness. This approach requires IT executives to engage their firms in a dialogue about how and where IT drives their business.
- Reducing IT complexity, thereby minimizing risk and challenging IT to “flex” better with the organization rather than act as a fixed and increasing cost base.
- Increasing the transparency into IT costs and performance. This allows the business to understand the value of what it is buying and to facilitate proper economic trade-offs between IT and non-IT spending.
- Defining the future state roadmaps and an implementation plan to achieve those goals and objectives.
Application Portfolio Analysis & Management
Portfolio Management is a collection of information, metrics, processes and governance that enables significant decision support capabilities about technology investments. In its purest form, it includes the “legacy” as well as the “new development” environments and planned investment environments. Our consultants provide this portfolio analysis and management solution by:
- Analyzing IT Applications details, such as technology used, alignment with the business mission and business value.
- Comparing with industry best practices, identify gaps and recommend strategies for application consolidation, migration and integration.
- Prioritizing investments and balance their resources.
- Provide a roadmap for the risk mitigated implementation plan.